1. Submit application form with 6 photos (1x 1½) and three copies of home-registration (Thai) or passport (international).
2. Submit three copies of official transcript with GPA of at least 3.5
3. Submit two letters of recommendation from two different people.
4. Take the AU-English Proficiency Test and the interview. The applicants who submitted the TOEFL (iBT) 90 or (P) 575 or IELTS 6.5 or those with the Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand are exempted from the English language requirement.
VENUE & CLASS HOURS
- Ramkhamhaeng 24 Road
- Monday – Friday: 6.30 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.