Thesis and Non-Thesis Options
Master of Science in Business and Economics Overview of the Program
1. Graduates will receive Master of Science in Business and Economics from Assumption University.
2. Bilingual Education: Coursework is offered in Chinese and English parallelly so students can opt to study the coursework in their preferred languages; research and publication are conducted in English.
3. Preparing graduates who will receive rigorous training in economics and practical business applications.
4. Graduates will be particularly attractive hires as analysts in both business organizations and govern- ment agencies.
5. Graduates can effortlessly continue to the Ph.D. in Business and Economics program offered by Martin de Tours School of Management and Economics, Assumption University, if a further degree is desired.
Venue & Class Hours
- Ramkhamhaeng 24 Road
- Mon.-Fri. 6.30 - 9.30 P.M.
Sat. 9.00 A.M. - 4.00 P.M. and 1.00 - 4.00 P.M.